Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 98

Thread: Jane Fonda

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    i agree she needs to be excuted in public so everyone can see her suffer
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    I think you'd like to piss on her for different reasons, Union Man.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    I must say I am a little surprised that so many people here share my feelings about Hanoi Jane. And that is a very nice surprise. I honestly thought that some, especially the younger generation who were not around then would not understand how I feel about her. It would not have mattered or made any difference in my post. I will never forgive this woman for what she did. My disgust for her will live forever. I would hope that no American would ever support her by seeing her movies or reading her books. What she did was an act of treason and she should have been punished. I would LOVE to have a chance to spit in her face.That is exactly what she did to her country.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    The yonger generation has alot of folks like me who keep others reminded. I can remember well my mom forgetting that dad was home and watching a show with Jane Fonda on it. I remember his fist going through the TV screen and him being too livid to allow mom to touch his hand, so yes, i received a healthy dose about how he felt about Hanoi Jane.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    Yeah Mikmo! A golden shower! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    She should be tarred and feathered in front of the Vietnam Memorial.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  7. #7
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jane Fonda

    AMEN!!!!
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Jane Fonda

    I can't believe she was that stupid. I can't believe someone actually wanted her to do a movie either?
    I think it's a disgrace to call her American!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •